I continually look for new and innovative ways to help you buy or sell a home successfully. Specifically for listings, my ultimate goal is to sell your home for the most money in the shortest time frame, while providing you with a very positive real estate experience. The key strategies I follow are:
1. Walk through your home with you, offering advice on how to prepare your home for the most positive showings, open house, etc.
2. Determine the listing price based on thorough investigation of comparable properties.
3. Offer you a consultation with a professional home stager at my expense. This will help you to fine tune the presentation of your home through organization, color, placement, etc. Your home will shine in the eye of the consumer with its best features highlighted.
4. Present your home on Realtor.ca as well as my website, using up to 30 high quality photographs and a detailed description of the features/benefits of your home. I ensure that each home I list is being marketed within 24 hours of being listed.
5. Regular advertising in the St. Albert Gazette for local listings.
6. Promote your home at Re/Max meetings and home tours twice weekly. As many as 30+ Re/Max realtors will tour your home once it is listed, increasing the exposure of your home to more prospective buyers.
7. Present your home to other local real estate agencies through Realtor's open houses.
8. Circulate a "Just Listed" flyer to homes in your postal area.
9. Work with relocation agencies in Canada and to provide extra exposure of your listing to people being transferred to the Edmonton area.
10. Post your listing on Facebook and boost the listing on a regular basis. Advertise all open houses in the Gazette, my website and both my business Facebook page as well as the Re/Max Professionals Facebook page.
11. Communicate with you on a regular basis, updating you on my progress in marketing your home as well as giving you constructive feedback on every showing.